DOCOMOMO Member Card & Protocols
Call for Partnerships
Docomomo International has created the Member Card with the intention of helping our members to get to know more about museums and cultural institutions dedicated to Modern Movement worldwide. With the Docomomo Member Card, all members are able to benefit different advantages when visiting partner institutions (list below).
Docomomo International wishes to expand its international partners network, offering even more benefits within the most interesting centers of modern culture and encouraging all members to get more involved with Modern Movement heritage. As such we are opening a Call for Partnerships to museums, cultural centers or other institutions in order to be included in Docomomo´s membership benefits.
If you have some ideas or wishes to be part of this network, please contact Docomomo International: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCOMOMO INTERNATIONAL MEMBER CARD BENEFITS
• Villa Tugenhadt [Czech Republic]: Free entrance.
• Museum of Estonian Architecture [Estonia]: 10% discount in the bookshop.
• Alvar Aalto Museum [Finland]: Free entrance and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• Keski-Suomen Museo [Finland]: Free entrance.
• Muuratsalo Experimental House [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours.
• Studio Aalto [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• The Aalto House [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• Villa Kokkonen [Finland]: Reduced ticket (9,50€) on their two guided tours: Listen to the Architecture and Connecting Alvar Aalto and Jean Sibelius.
• HARG House [France]: One day free per week attendance
• Villa Noailles [France]: 30% off in publications.
• Fondazione Franco Albini [Italy]: 20% off on guided tours.
• CIALP [Portugal]: Free activities.
• Lisbon Architecture Triennale [Portugal]: Free activities.
• Museum of Yugoslav History [Serbia]: Free entrance to the museum and reduced fee to their conferences.
• Museum of Architecture and Design [Slovenia]: 10% discount on MAO publications. 10% off on all MAO events tickets.
• Maison Blanche [Switzerland]: Reduced fee for docomomo International members: 7 CHF.
• Schweizeriches Architecture Museum [Switzerland]: Reduced ticket (8CHF) and 30% off the price of special events.
• Van Schijndel House [The Netherlands]: 50% off the regular ticket and 10% discount in the English or Dutch edition of the book Van Schijndel House.
• Museum of Architecture [UK]: Priority for MoA programming and events.
• Canadian Centre for Architecture [Canada]: Free admission to the exhibitions, 10% discount on all purchase at the CCA bookshop, 25% discount on all CCA publications and invitations to all official public openings.
• Historic New England - Gropius House [US]: 50% off the regular ticket.
• Liljestrand House [US]: 20% discount on suggested rate for Tour of Architect Vladimir Ossipoff’s Liljestrand House.
• MAK Center for Art and Architecture at the Schindler House [US]: 50% off price general admission for Docomomo card holders and $10 discount on MAK Center First Fridays, only for docomomo card holders paying to visit all three MAK Center houses ($50 fee reduced to $40).
• Manitoga House [US]: Extension of their Basic Manitoga Membership discounts: unlimited free access to trails, membership discount for House Studio and Landscape Tour, Invitation to Cocktail walks and seasonal special events, 10% discount on Manitoga merchandise, opportunity to enroll in members only Summer Nature & Design Camp (ages 5-12).
• Neutra Silverlake Museum [US]: Free admission to the museum.
• Casa Curutchet [Argentina]: Special price ticket $10.
• Casa del Puente [Argentina]: Reduced fee in the ticket and possibility of attending special activities.
• Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo [Mexico]: Specialized tours in the museum.
• Cultura Chacao [Venezuela]: Two tickets to the architectural, touristic or culinary tours and two tickets to the plays presented in the Sala Cabrujas or in the Centro Cultural of Cultura Chacao.
• Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv [Israel]: 20% off in publications, in the Center and online.
• National Museum of Western Art [Japan]: Free admission to the Permanent Collection.
• Mies van der Rohe Pavilion [Spain]: Free admission.
• ARQ ediciones [Chile]: Books with 15% discount.
• New Synagogue Zilina [Slovakia]: Free admission and special fare at cultural activities.
COLLABORATING DOCOMOMO CHAPTERS
Check docomomo chapters pages for more information on agenda. docomomo International members are welcomed to attend all the events.
• Mexico: www.esteticas.unam.mx/Docomomo/
• New Zealand: www.docomomo.org.nz
• Scotland: www.docomomoscotland.org.uk
• Serbia: contact them for help organizing a tour of the Modern Movement in Serbia, www.docomomo-serbia. org/cms/
• Slovakia: www.register.ustarch.sav.sk/index.php/en/docomomo
• Slovenia: contact for help organizing a Modern Movement tour in Slovenia, www.docomomo.si
• South Africa: saia.org.za
• Turkey: twitter.com/docomomo_tr
• US: www.docomomo-us.org
• Venezuela: www.docomomovenezuela.blogspot.pt
This list of protocols is a work in progress, so please keep in touch with docomomo International in order to be updated.